The Digital Scholarship project team would like to acknowledge and thank:
- The Higher Education Funding Council of England (HEFCE) and the SCORE project for the funds that supported this project.
- Jonathan Darby of the OU's learning and Teaching Quality unit for the original project proposal and continuing support.
- The universities of Nottingham and Leicester, and MIMAS at the University of Manchester for the involvement of Richard Windle, Terese Bird and Jackie Carter.
- The students and others at the OU, Nottingham, Manchester and Leicester, who helped with the pilot testing and evaluation of the sites.
- All the authors and developers of the resources listed on these websites, who have made their work available to the OER community.